Here at BHJ Realty, we believe that knowledge is power on the Sheridan, Wyoming real estate market. That’s why we work so hard to regularly provide you with up-to-date market information that impacts you as buyers and sellers.
Today, we’re going to discuss some recent housing market trends we’re seeing right here in Sheridan.
Whether you’re buying your second home or selling your first home, it’s important for you to know what recent activity on the local housing market looks like so you can make informed decisions.
A Quick Look at Recent Sheridan Wyoming Real Estate Activity
Here’s an overview of the most recent activity on the local housing market:
- Currently there are 216 homes for sale on the market in Sheridan.
- During the week ending on Jan. 7, the average listing price for Sheridan homes was $421,014
- That figure is down 1.8 percent from the previous week.
- During that previous week, the average listing price for homes in Sheridan was around $428,340
- In the 82832 zip code of Sheridan, the average listing price was $329,933, down 1.7 percent from the previous week.
- In the 82842 zip code, the average listing price was $591,271, which was unchanged from the previous week.
- And in the 82839 zip code, the average listing price was $403,580, which was also unchanged from the previous year.
- Broken down further for all of Sheridan, during the week ending on Jan. 7, the average listing price for 2-bedroom homes in Sheridan was $167,890.
- The average listing price for 3-bedroom homes was $381,626
- And the average listing price for 4-bedroom homes was $637,177
How Can We Help You With Your Sheridan Home Buying and Selling Needs?
To take that next step toward entering the local housing market as a buyer or seller, I encourage you to contact me, Bruce Garber, and the rest of my team at BHJ Realty. We would love the opportunity to assist you by answering any questions you might have as well as providing you with some valuable tools.
Until next time,